Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Adventures with Ziggy!

 In James' class, each child gets to be "Student of the Week" for one week and take the class stuffed animal home for the weekend.  They are then supposed to fill out a notebook and write about what they did with Ziggy, the class stuffed zebra.  James was one of the last ones to get drawn for this and was so excited when it was finally his turn!  I'll never forget how sweet it was when I picked him up from school on that Friday, and the second the door opened, he said in the happiest voice I've ever heard, "I'm student of the week!!!!!  I am so happy!!!!!" with a huge grin that just stayed on his face.  We had so much fun showing Ziggy a good time all weekend.  James loved including Ziggy in everything we did and even slept with him.  Here are pictures from our weekend of fun!








No comments: